PRICES AND RESERVATIONS


To make a reservation you will be linked through to Micazu Holiday Homes. There you don't pay any costs and our advantage is that we have only one calender to keep up to date.                                


PRICES

SERVICE  and ADDITIONAL COSTS

Period                  Week      Day        Min. stay

20-05 - 01-06     € 630    €   90      3 nights

01-06 - 01-07      € 770     €  110      3 nights

01-07 - 01-09      € 910     € 130      7 nights

01-09 - 01-10      € 770      € 110      3 nights

01-10 - 13-10       € 630     €  90      3 nights

Airco

Cancelling costs Deposit

End cleaning

Reservation costs

Advance payment

 

Tourist Tax

Transfercosts

included

see under

included

included

included

 

30 % of rental costs

 

€ 1 p. p . per night

included

per stay

per stay

per stay

per stay

per stay

 

payable by booking

 

per stay

per stay

SUPPLEMENTARY  INFORMATION

  • AIRCO                                  We use ALL IN prices, so NO hidden costs. With us you pay NO deposit, NO surcharges for AIRCO, Sat TV, INTERNET, etc.                                               Only tourist tax will be charged seperatly, since the costs are calculated per person per night.                                 
  • CANCELLING COSTS         You are responsible for a travel and cancelation insurance. If canceled up to 3 months before arrival a cancellation fee                                                 of 10% of the rent is charged. Until  2 months before arrival a cancellation fee of 20% of the rent. From one month                                                         before  arrival date or no show no refund of the advance payment and owner claims the right to charge any losses                                                         depending  on the  possibility to rent again.
  • DEPOSIT                              We don't ask you to pay a deposit but expect you to use the apartment just like home. In the unlikely event something                                                  get broken we ask you to come and inform us so we can fix things before arrival of the next guests.
  • END CLEANING                 The end cleaning is included, so really NO HIDDEN COSTS.
  • RESERVATION COSTS       We don't ask you to pay reservation costs. We do request you upon acceptance of your booking to pay 30% of the total                                                 amount in advance. Upon receipt of your payment you will receive a confirmation that your reservation has become                                                     definitive. The remaining 70% has to be paid  one week before arrival on the same bank account or you can pay cash                                                     on  arrival. 
  • TOURIST TAX                      Tourist tax is 1 euro p.p.p.d. (2019).  Children up to 12 years free, from 12 till 18 years 0,5 euro.
  • TRANSFER COSTS              If you give us your flightinfo we wait for you on arrival at the airport and bring you to the airport on departure day. This                                                is from the first day of your holiday enjoying a very relaxed holiday!
  • PARKING                             Parking is on our own terrain. If you inform us by making your reservation that you will come by car we will take care of                                               a place to park.
  • WASHING MACHINE        The washing machine is in souterrain. For use in consultation we ask a contribution to the costs of € 5 per wash.

The prices quoted are weekly rates based on a tariff of € 130 per day in July and August and € 110 per day in low season. In high season it was usual to rent a week with Saturday as the changeover. While low cost airlines are flying almost every day in the week direct to SPLIT we cancelled the changeover day so in high season you can arrive all days of the week with a minimum of 7 days. In low season it is possible to rent per day with a minimum of three days. Of course allways according to availability .
These prices include additional costs such as airconditioning, satellite TV, collection and delivery to airport, cleaning, etc. So, with us NO HIDDEN CHARGES. Only tourist tax is additional to the rent because that is due per person per day. We also do not ask you to pay a DEPOSIT but we assume that in case of any damage you just tell us so that we can replace things before arrival of next guests.

To make a reservation you click here and you will be linked to our bookingpage on MICAZU HOLIDAY HOMES where you don't pay any reservation fee's.